Develop An Effective SMS Campaign
Important guidelines should be followed when creating or developing your text message campaign. Especially when you are keen on getting positive results. Here are a few;
1. Is the Text For Everyone? – Make sure that the promotion you are sending out is applicable to most if not all your recipients. If your promotion doesn’t apply to all your customers, your efforts will be wasted.
2. Remember That It’s A Text Message – Cell phones are very personal. Your text marketing campaigns should be too. Also when promoting a special deal through text, do not make that same deal available through other outlets of social media or advertising such as Facebook. Not only does it help measure your text marketing efforts but it also makes your customers feel special and appreciated for being a text member.
3. Use Personal Context – Try to include words like “We”, “You”, and “Us”. It helps to connect on a personal level with your subscribers. Plus it gives your customers warm fuzzies.
5. Keep it simple – Don’t confuse the recipient. What’s the deal, what’s the value and when should I take action to redeem it?
6. Keep it Anonymous – Understand and embrace the notion that consumers like to remain anonymous. Click Sign Up to get started on MultiTexter.com
You can also call 01-4539791 or 08185784118 for any assistance or mail email@example.com