5 QUICK STEPS TO TAKE TO ENSURE BULK SMS DELIVERY
With recent directives from Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) and GSM networks blocking phone numbers (MTN & Airtel) from receiving bulk SMS, it is important to know how to avoid this delivery issues.
- When signing up, use an active EMAIL ADDRESS (that you have access to) and use an active PHONE NUMBER (in a working mobile phone) and you are done with the registration.
- RECHARGE the fast way: Make a quick mobile transfer or pay online with your debit card/credit card.
- Send a trial SMS to your personal phone number and every other GSM network near you
- When sending to contacts, ensure they are active numbers by your recipients. Simply ask them to drop their main phone number(s) or the line inserted in a phone.
- Also, include your phone number when sending to your recipients to monitor delivery and TICK the PRIORITY ROUTE to ensure delivery to DND MTN numbers.
If you need any further assistance you can reach via mail or 08185784118 (SMS/WhatsApp).