9 Ramadan Sample SMS You Can Send This Season.
Here are samples of Ramadan Bulk SMS, you can send to your loved ones during this Ramadan Season.
- “May you find peace, joy and happiness as you offer fasts and prayers to Allah. Happy Ramadan.”
- “As Ramadan begins, talk with caution, treat everyone kindly, walk uprightly and pray sincerely from your heart. I wish you a blessed Ramadan.”
- “Eid-ul-Muburak! May the blessings and reward of this gracious month be with you now and forever. Endeavor to save for the future as you rejoice today.”
- “Happy Ramadan! Wishing you a very happy Ramadan. May all your prayers be answered and may everything that you do prosper.”
- “Ramadan Mubarak! Wishing you joyous Iaughter with joy, success, peace of mind, happiness and good health always.”
6. “May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, fill your heart with love, fill your mind with wisdom. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak”
7. “May this Ramadan be as bright as ever. May this Ramadan bring joy and health and wealth to you. May the Festival of Lights brighten you up and your loved ones too.”
8. “May the most merciful and the most generous keep you and your family safe. By learning and following principles from the holy Quran, May Allah keep you steady on his path always. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.”
9. May he pour his divine blessings on you like Rain throughout this holy month. Recite Quran for blessings. Remember others in your prayers and Allah will give you more than your heart desires.”
So you can use the following the above samples as SMS templates for Ramadan. To get started click here.