How Do I Send Bulk SMS And Sort Out Duplicate Numbers
Bulk SMS users, both first-timers and old ones, always like to be sure duplicate recipient numbers are sorted out.
All you need to do is to copy your numbers and paste on the RECIPIENTS box when sending your bulk sms on Multitexter. The platform automatically arranges the numbers and SORTS OUT DUPLICATE NUMBERS.
Are you wondering right now, if you can use bulk sms in Nigeria and recharge with your recharge card? Unfortunately NO. but there are more simply ways to go about that.
The steps to get started are simple and fast. You need an active email address and an active phone number, right beside you.
- Get started by clicking sign up for bulk sms in Nigeria
- Fill in the form correctly
- Go to your email inbox or spam or junk folder and check the mail from Multitexter
- Click the link provided in that mail, you will be directed to your bulk sms account
- Your account has been activated, with free units
- You can recharge or buy bulk sms online with your Debit card. Click Bulk SMS in Nigeria for Online recharge for more.
- You can pay in the Bank, use the details below
- You can also do an online transfer or mobile money transfer
- After using any of the above recharge options, click bulk sms in nigeria recharge request.
- Your account will be recharged or credited shortly. You can start sending your bulk smsin Nigeria.
Account Name: LORDANDI SOLUTIONSCORP Zenith 101-3623-868 Guaranty Trust Bank 005-0933-658 First Bank 202-5330-474 Diamond Bank 005-7723-432. (Use your email as depositor’s name or remark in case of online transfer.)
Remeber to always Fill in the Sender Name box when sending your bulk sms for Wedding, Company or Personal use.